Manufacture of electrical insulating products
ROSIZOL closed joint-stock company founded in 1995 is a manufacturer of electrical insulating products used in the electric power industry and the electrical engineering industry.
Initially our production was focused on the production of electrical insulating tubes and cords (TOR, TSFB, TV-40, ASECh, ShES, ShChPP).
In 2005, our company mastered the production of high-voltage supporting polymer insulators for voltage classes of 110 kV, 220 kV with the use of recent advances of domestic and foreign science in the isolation. Advanced manufacturing technology and high-quality materials ensure high reliability of the products.
To date, our company has become top-ranked enterprise in Russia in its business. The range of products is significantly expanded and includes polymer covers for the complete set of high-voltage devices with voltage classes of 35 kV to 220 kV inclusive.
Companies high-voltage products are certified in OAO FGC UES and certified according to the GOST R system.
The management system of ZAO ROSIZOL is certified by DEKRA according to ISO 9001:2008.
Production site is located in the Naro-Fominsk district of the Moscow region, the central office — in the historic center of Moscow.
Our goal: high quality of products is the basis for competitive growth, marketing development, raising the economic well-being of the enterprise and each of its employees.
To achieve this goal the company is guided by the following principles:
- the main value of the company is the collective, its every employee regardless of its status;
- conscientiousness and efficiency of each are the basis for the company development;
- improvements of technologies and processes are guarantee of product competitiveness and steady demand in the market;
- ambitiousness of formulated tasks and methods of its solution;
- social orientation of business.